Bluebeam Revu eXtreme
Pricing Include VAT
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme, Perpetual License, Windows OS
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme – get the most out of your work with this fully loaded, flexible and dynamic version!
This software edition includes Revu Standard, Revu CAD and Bluebeam Studio
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme is designed for power users who want to take their paperless workflows to the next level. This edition is the most powerful, most reliable and most efficient PDF solution on the market. This robust solution allows you to automate complex processes and push document collaboration to its limits.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme essential features:
- Bluebeam Studio, and every feature in Revu CAD and Revu Standard are included.
- Batch Link: an infinite number of hyperlinks based on file name, page region or page label can automatically be generated.
- Batch Slip Sheet: new revisions including their corresponding current sheets can automatically be matched and you can also carry over all Markup data.
- OCR: Scanned PDFs can be converted into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Quantity Link: measurement totals from several PDFs to Excel can easily be linked.
- Automatic Form Creation: Create PDF documents from scanned or digital files automatically.
- Batch Sign and Seal: a digital signature or professional seal over a group of multiple files can rapidly be applied.
Which professionals use Bluebeam Revu Extreme:
- Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators and other power users, who need to automate complex processes, will greatly benefit from using Revu eXtreme.
Bluebeam Revu for Windows are available in three editions: Standard, CAD, and eXtreme.
It’s essential finding the right software for your business. Our industry experts are here to help you find the best solution you need. Contact us if you have any questions and want to learn more.
RDS is the largest dedicated Bluebeam Partner outside of the USA, our professional skills are unmatched in the industry. We provide world class support, training and sales across all our dedicated regions. Africa | Middle East | Europe.